Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Friday 4/12

Today we edited any last minute slides/photos for our stop frame animation.  (30 Minutes)   Then as a class we counted how many pictures we had imported and figured out timing for our animation based on 24 fps (frames per second).  Essentially we had 24 pictures per second of video.  Please see slide below for timing.  Once everything was complete, students graded themselves on the Stop Frame Animation Rubric and then turned it in via posting in under 2D Graphics-Duffy on the StudentShare Drive (S: Drive)

How do I get to the StudentShare Drive and how do I save my project there?
  1. Go to your "Start" button
  2. Open "Computer"
  3. Click on OHS Drive or S: Drive
  4. Click on StudentShare
  5. Click on 2D Graphics-Duffy
  6. Right click and create a new folder
  7. Name that folder with your own name
  8. Save your Stop Frame animation AND save your pictures. 
  9. When I open your Name folder, I should see two things
    1. Stop Frame Animation
    2. Photos


No comments:

Post a Comment